Friday, July 24

Yankee Candle Sale starts July 25

For Blogspot readers only - Yankee Candle scents will be 20% off starting July 25th. Mention this posting to receive the discount when making your purchase.

You'll have lots to chose from. This Sale won't be announced until August 8th.

After about 3 decades of being a Yankee Candle dealer, I have to say goodbye to those wonderful scents. The company has undergone a lot of changes from the days when the original owner, Michael, was making candles in his parents garage. I bought them when I owned the Colony House in Oshkosh (anyone remember that?). We've sold a lot of Balsam Fir, Vanilla, Sage& Citrus, Fresh Cotton, and other delicious scents since then.

This was not an easy decision, but one that had to be made. I'm sorry that some of my loyal Yankee customers will have to go out of town to find their favorite jar candle, but I'd like to offer things that aren't so widely sold.

Watch for news about Burt's Bees next!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to The Gables

Welcome to The Gables
find us at 127 N Waupaca Street in Wautoma, WI (click on picture for map)