Tuesday, August 4

Augustfest - August 8th

Look for our tent on the front lawn this coming Saturday, August 8th. I'm busy organizing and slashing prices on all sorts of merchandise. Most all of it is brand new. The day starts at 9 and the sale goes until 3.
There are a few clearance sales in the store. Yankee Candle products officially go on sale starting on Saturday at 25% off. We're also selling a lot of summer silk flowers at clearance prices.

This is a big day in downtown Wautoma. There's food, exhibitors, music, and lots and lots of traffic (for Wautoma).
We look forward to the corn roast every year. Not to mention the amazing hot dogs! The quilt show is another highlight - and the exhibitors in the big tent are fun too.

2 comments:

  1. The fall jewelry sale was awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I visited your store for the first time in August and loved the furniture I saw there. I will be redoing my living room this December and wanted to look at the pieces again and figure out price and what I need. I live 2 hours away and would like to know if there is a brand name of this furniture or are they made locally and I can't see pictures. I espcially am looking at the end tables and coffee table. Please let me know.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to The Gables

Welcome to The Gables
find us at 127 N Waupaca Street in Wautoma, WI (click on picture for map)