Monday, October 25

Questions from visitors

I'm kind of new to the "Blog World", so I'd like to thank  everyone who visits this site and also to explain about how you can contact me.
You can always post a comment at the end of one the posts and I love seeing those.  Those comments are then available for other people to read also.  However, I cannot respond to a comment since your email address is not attached.
If you want to ask me a question, you can email me at thegables22@gmail.com or call me at the store.  920-787-7475.
So, for the person who just wrote a comment and also asked a question with a request to respond - I'd love to talk (or email).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to The Gables

Welcome to The Gables
find us at 127 N Waupaca Street in Wautoma, WI (click on picture for map)