Friday, November 26

Christmas at The Gables


It's the day after Thanksgiving and I'm enjoying my first cup of coffee and watching the first ice floating down the Fox River.  Thanksgiving Day is over, but the memories linger.  I hope that you had a lovely day.

Today (which I guess is "Black Friday" in the wider world) is Open House for the Gables.  No, we're not opening at 5.  Try me at 10:00!  We have some great store specials and a drawing going on.  Tomorrow is the famous   Cookie Walk.

But - starting December 1st, the December Clearance will start.  Most everything will be 20% off (or more).

Meanwhile - here's a glimpse of Christmas at The Gables.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to The Gables

Welcome to The Gables
find us at 127 N Waupaca Street in Wautoma, WI (click on picture for map)