Monday, January 10

New Year - Fresh Start

The Gables will be open in winter on Friday and Saturday from 11:00 - 3:00.   You can count on a warm welcome!

January always seems like the perfect time to make a fresh start on projects and readjust goals.  Maybe it's the cold, white landscape around here.  There's something very hopeful about a fresh new year.

I'll be sharing plans for the new season, so check in once in awhile.  I have some boxes of new spring florals and greenery waiting to be unpacked (you can hardly get through the front hall right now).  I'll post some pictures as soon as I can.

I also want to invite anyone who'd like to stop in during the winter to do so - I'm also happy to open the door if it's a day I'm not officially open.  I'm often at the Gables anyway.  Doing all that fun behind-the-scenes stuff.  Call me at 920-787-7475.

Stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to The Gables

Welcome to The Gables
find us at 127 N Waupaca Street in Wautoma, WI (click on picture for map)