Sunday, May 15

What's New for Spring

We're getting ready for a new season and look forward to seeing everyone in the shop this summer.

Coming up - The Sale starts June 11 and goes for 2 weeks.  Everything in the store and gardens is 15% off!

Events coming up include Art on the Lawn on June 11th, the Garden Party on the following Saturday - June 18th, and a yet-to-be-named wine/tasty tidbits/shopping event on Thursday evening 4-6 PM on June 23rd.

Yesterday I put The Gables on Facebook!  Should be easy to find if you type in "The Gables" and you don't need to join Facebook to see the page.  I'll get up to speed yet.  My husband just ordered a new laptop for us and it should make posting a lot easier so I can keep current information out there. 

Other thoughts - I get kind of tired of only talking about The Gables all the time so I'm thinking of including more information about other local events and businesses.  I'm open to suggestions, so keep in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to The Gables

Welcome to The Gables
find us at 127 N Waupaca Street in Wautoma, WI (click on picture for map)