Wednesday, August 22

Going out of business sale

 
 
After 24 years in Wautoma, I'm closing The Gables.  It's a decision that's been a few years in the making but the time is right for me to change course.  It's been a wonderful experience to be a part of this community and the best part has been my customers.  So many of you have become friends and I'll miss seeing you come through the front door.  Thank you, thank you, thank you! 
 
Our Farewell Sale started August 3rd and will continue through September.  It's been fun to see so many people and we're happy with the "brisk sales".  The discount is currently 30% off everything.  The discount increases by 5% every Wednesday, so we're moving right along.  The store is still packed with furniture, lamps, and framed pictures.  We also have jewelry, scarves, florals, accent pieces, and all sorts of goodies for you to chose from. 
 
Watch for pictures of many items that I'll post as soon as I do some editing.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to The Gables

Welcome to The Gables
find us at 127 N Waupaca Street in Wautoma, WI (click on picture for map)