Sunday, February 14

Winter Blahs??





Here it is , Valentines Day. Hope you're all having a wonderful day. It's been kind of sunny, kind of cloudy here in Wisconsin. But the days are getting longer and there are a few birds chirping away in the mornings. Spring is on it's way.

I'm preparing to go to Market in Minneapolis in a few weeks. Making those lists and checking them twice! Here's what I'm looking for: garden items of all kinds, some great lamps, new accent furniture, framed prints, and other fresh new merchandise.

We've had a few busy weekends this winter. It probably helps that we're running a clearance sale through February - but I'm always so happy to see people out and about in winter. Sometimes I feel like the chickadee in the photo looks: everyone has flown south but me. Anyway, if you're in Wautoma stop in and see me. I've got the hot tea and cookies waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to The Gables

Welcome to The Gables
find us at 127 N Waupaca Street in Wautoma, WI (click on picture for map)