Wednesday, March 24

Back to Spring Coupon

Mention this "Back to Spring Coupon" before April 15th and you'll get a store discount!

Just ordered spring garden flags and floor mats and they should be arriving this week.  Meanwhile, I'm monitoring the candytuft (white flowers in this picture from last May).  It's actually budding, thanks to the warm weather this month.  Now I'm feeling guilty for not getting out there and doing my garden clean-up while the sun is shining.  If only I didn't have to work on tax preparation.....

1 comment:

  1. Hi
    First time I have checked out your website. I enjoy your store very much when I am in Wautoma. We have a hunting camp there. I see you have a Back to Spring coupon:) Looking forward to visiting The Gables when I get up there.
    Ginny

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to The Gables

Welcome to The Gables
find us at 127 N Waupaca Street in Wautoma, WI (click on picture for map)